Raise your hand if you can not believe that 2016 is basically over! Keep your hands raised if you’re also so ready for 2016 to be over!
SAME, you guys!
2016 has been a great year for me personally (can’t same the same for our country, but I digress…). I got and am succeeding in my post grad position. Accidentally Adulting is doing way better than I expected it to in its first year. And I feel that I am growing and developing emotionally, mentally, and as a business woman.
However, it’s so important to try to keep growing, and keep developing. So I have a few professional and personal goals for the coming year.
- Grow/develop Accidentally Adulting via Pinterest
- Grow/develop Accidentally Adulting via YouTube
- Meet my personal monthly income goals for Accidentally Adulting
- Grow as a photographer. Especially for media related to AA
- Travel to at least 2 countries
- Pass the NH bar exam
- Become a novice snowboarder (I really don’t ask for much)
- Get up/stand on a surf board
- Say “yes” to more adventures
- Learn and perfect 3 new dishes
- Find an editor and publisher for my novel
- Get my novel to the publishing stage by the end of 2017
- Get my cats toilet trained (ditching the litter box in 2017)
- Hike at least 4 new mountains (Brendan will make sure I do this lol)
- Re-do my bathroom
- Write a minimum of 4 blog posts a month
- Collaborate with at least 3 Boston bloggers
I’m so excited to start doing these things this coming year! Let me know in the comments below what o guys plan on achieving this coming year!!